- The ecological liquid soap is a cleansing product intended for everyday use. It’s perfect for washing your hands and the rest of the body. Thanks to the carefully selected, gentle ingredients, your skin does not become dry even after multiple washes, but it is fresh and soft to the touch.
- Neutral pH means that the soap does not irritate the skin, which has been confirmed in a dermatological test.
- The product does not contain ingredients of animal origin, which means it can be designated as “vegan friendly”.
- The soap contains ingredients of natural origin which strengthen the natural lipid layers of the skin.
- Glycerine found in the soap moisturises the skin, significantly increasing its elasticity and making the skin on your hands softer.
- The effects of the soap are additionally boosted by betaine, which has moisturising and cleansing properties.
- A consumer test carried out by an independent laboratory showed a very high level of satisfaction among the participants, who assessed the properties of the ecological liquid soap. None of the participants reported any negative effects on the skin.
- The soap is concentrated, which makes it very efficient in use. It also lathers very well.
- The formula does not contain fragrance, colourants or allergenic preservatives.
- The product’s aroma only comes from its ingredients, and the preservative used is gentle on the skin.
- The soap production method is energy-efficient, helping to reduce carbon monoxide emissions.
- The product has been dermatologically tested (semi-open patch test) by an external laboratory. The test was carried out under the supervision of specialised dermatologists on a group of 30 participants with past allergies, sensitive skin or confirmed allergies to cosmetics and household chemicals. The product did not cause an irritant or allergenic reaction on the skin of any of the participants.
- The product meets the requirements for cosmetic products with declared hypoallergenic properties in terms of safety for human health.